November 23rd, 2018 11:00am
The Presumed Murder of Washington Post Journalist Jamal Kashoggi.
The author will lay down the facts that prove Trumps ties to the Khashoggi family and the business dealings with the Royals of Saudi Arabia, although he denies it all.
Here's the gist.
1. Presumably, Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi is murdered Oct 2nd, 2018. The body was never found.
2. The Saudi Crown-Prince Mohammed bin Salman and his father, King Salman, said they did not commit "this atrocity..", after being accused by US intelligence.
3. American intelligence agencies have concluded that the Crown-Prince ordered the killing of Jamal Kashoggi in the Saudi Consulate in Turkey.
4. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says; "We've sanctioned 17 people some of them very senior in the Saudi government,"
5. POTUS says; "It's a terrible thing. I dislike it more than you do. But the fact is ... they create tremendous wealth, really tremendous jobs in their purchases and very importantly, they keep the oil price down. But I will say very strongly that it's a very important ally and if we go by a certain standard, we won't be able to have allies with almost any country".
This statement by POTUS makes it very clear that the US Inc, in it's effort to keep their business dealings lucrative, will employ known terrorists.
1. the Saudi royals deny allegations,
2. the CIA says -we got proof-,
3. the State Dept admits to taking action against 17 senior Saudi officials.
4. Trump justifies SA
Here is where you need to understand that although the "deepstate" is run by factions of the CIA (some saying the CIA "is" the deepstate), there are still American loyalists within the organization. The author believes this loyalist faction is the group who found the Saudi royals guilty.
My contention is that Trump is working with both the deepstate and the loyalists within the CIA. However it is apparent he shows preference to the deepstate. Now when I say apparent, I am saying this is what his actions are telling us. The comments he makes tells us that the deepstate is in control of the situation. I am not saying he likes this, maybe he does. The question is, is Trump a bad dude?
The way I see it, this will all be slid under the rug. We won't find out for sure though until February 7th when POTUS is required to release his findings, according to the 120 day GMHRA Act, to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
Here is why this is all so interesting to me.
In Donald Trumps book The Art of the Deal he mentions having known billionaire Adnan Khashoggi. Here, on page 186 is the written proof; "In the middle of 1985, I got an invitation from Adnan Khashoggi, A Saudi Arabian and a billionaire at the time, to come to his apartment in Olympic Tower. I went, and while I didn't particularly go for the apartment..."
Who is Adnan Khashoggi?
1. He was a billionaire arms dealer from Saudi Arabia
2. He is known for his role as middleman in the 1980s Iran-Contra scandal.
3. He was the uncle of the late Dodi Al-Fayed, who was Princess Diana’s boyfriend when he was killed with her in a 1997 Paris car crash.
4. He was the uncle to Jamal Khashoggi the Washington Post journalist who was presumably murdered in Oct.
Prince Alfonso Hohenlohe-Langenburg of Spain said of A.K.- “For A. K., there were no laws, no skies, no limits,”.
Adnan Khashoggi, in 1988 sold a 282-foot, $200 million yacht, Nabila, used in a James Bond film, to Donald J. Trump who then, after hitting financial hardship sold it to Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, the grandson of the first Saudi king, Ibn Saud, founder of Saudi Arabia.
Over the years Trump has kept up with the Khashoggi family. Mohammed Al-Fayed was a guest at his and Melania’s wedding.
In 2003 Trump says; “Mohammed Al-Fayed is a friend of mine and is a great guy but a lot of people don’t know that,”
Al-Fayed is the father of Dodi Fayed, as mentioned above, and is the uncle of missing/murdered WP journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Here's another interesting fact, in this article, it describes Barak Obama's financial backer for his presidential run as Prince Al-Waleed "Barack Obama came out of nowhere with funding from the Saudi Arabian billionaire Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal. He was groomed from day one to infiltrate the Whitehouse with a very progressive S.A. agenda. Barack Obama was and still is a product of Saudi Arabia and Al-Waleed bin Talal, who incidentally was recently arrested for corruption and child-trafficking with 10 other SA royals".
POTUS on November 20th 2018; Statement from President Donald J. Trump on Standing with Saudi Arabia
Not only does POTUS support SA but he also names the two remaining countries listed (Syaria and Iran) as blockades and the enemy of the state, that are holding back the Israeli Zionist plan to create the Biblical borders for the institution of Greater Israel. And, as we know SA and Israel are in bed together.
This stinks to high heaven. This all proves the connection between POTUS, Saudi Arabia Royals and Khashoggi family are real and have been going on since the 1980's. The dirty dealings of these groups are sure to come to light soon enough.
My assessment is that our POTUS is a bad dude working both sides of the fence under the guise of MAGA. I think Trump, like the Clinton's, had this Jamal liquidated because he knew something. Trump and the Khashoggi family were friends, he had to have known him.
Jamal was barred from writing and making public appearances by the Saudi royal family after he criticized President Donald Trump in late 2016.
Jamal was probably ready to expose Trump publicly.
I believe Trump is stalling all processes to gain his second term when he will finally show his cards and deal the American family the losing hand. The final blow of the One World Order to take down America.
Believe nothing, believe everything.
List of other sources.
©2018 T3 – TELL THE TRUTH